homey dreams

Wow, December has proved to be a busy month so far!  I feel like I've neglected this little spot a tad bit, but I think I have good reason. We have been spending spare time over at our new house getting it ready to move...wait for it...this week!  At least that's what we are aiming for.  I will have some more "before" pictures to show, but that will be for later. Lets just say my knees are sore from floor work and I sometimes get claw hand syndrome from a wall paper scraper. :] I don't have much time to chat but I wanted to pop in anyways, and leave some pictures that are inspiring me in my swirling head about how I want the future 3040 Rt 14A to look! Enjoy!
Totally doing this to my washer/dryer, since it WILL be seen when people are over.  That paired with this shelf/storage, and maybe a couple of cabinets above, yes please! 

Ive been working soooo hard on Beard to see my vision of barn door(s) divider from one room into the next.
Mustard accent wall (not in bathroom)


I have the perfect place for those shelves above the toilet (now to find the old wood) and I am on the lookout for a cabinet or jelly cupboard or the right hutch to go in the bathroom for towel storage etc since it has nothing of the sort in that huge guest bedroom bathroom, go figure!


My kitchen is not very big, so I love the idea of it being light and airy feeling. So (sorry mom!) I'm pretty sure the white on white deal is gonna fly.  I also love accenting it in places with like a light turquoise/robins egg blue for a pantry door, back of shelves, that sort of thing. 

Alittle bit of rustic thrown in there would make it all the more better. (More better, does that work there?)

Oh headboards.  I've been wanting to do a Pinteresty one for our new room, just not sure the look I want yet.  I randomly will type "diy headboard" or something along those lines and see whats out there.  I feel like most of it as been done! My eyes keep wondering back to both of these choices, plus I've seen some pretty neat ones using old doors.  One day hopefully I will have it figured out, and will do a "GREAT HEADBOARD REVEAL"...but for now don't hold your breath, sometimes it takes me awhile to choose things. ;]

If you've got grand suggestions of decorating ideas/tips/just wanna chat...throw them at me!!

MMkay, off to the house I gooooo!







No comments:

Post a Comment